Friday, January 14, 2011

UKIP's Bizarre Ray Finch Declares Who He Isn't!

The British Democracy Forum contains the lunatic fringe that even UKIP find a bit rich for their taste. Admittedly you do get sane people on it, but they appear to be critics of UKIP or its current leadership. But today there was a post on the forum that even UKIP observers found extremely bizarre, things in UKIP just seem to get worse.

We have mentioned Ray Finch on here before. A very odd individual who isn't very bright. Out of the blue today the following post appeared on the forum from one Ray Finch:

"I have had a few calls and texts from people in the last couple of days regarding allegations on this forum and elsewhere that I am "Spastyk".

For the avoidance of doubt, I am not "Spastyk", I do not know who "Spastyk" is and, frankly, I do not care. The same thing applies to all who post anonymously on the internet. If you do not have the courage to post in your own name or at least acknowledge your identity, then you are, to be brutal, a coward. Those who know me will know that, for the last few months, I have had extremely limited time on the internet due to illness in my family. This is not likely to change in the near future. I have not indulged in any UKIP related business, apart from a couple of days in Oldham to assist the campaign there last week and attendance at the UKIP Eastleigh Christmas party, for a couple of months for the same, and other unrelated, reasons.

Those who still believe this mistaken opinion are welcome to speak to the board administrator here. Anthony Butcher has my full permission, if he so chooses, to examine any logs he keeps of my activity on this forum to see if there is any correlation between myself and "Spastyk".

I will not indulge in any correspondence on this, or any other, issue for the time being for the reasons mentioned above.

I wish all, including those who apparently believe me to be somebody I am not, a very happy new year.

Regards,

Ray Finch."
"Spastyk" is our pseudonym for a particularly nasty and unpleasant blog that smears decent people, mostly those who oppose UK membership of the EU but who do not necessarily support UKIP or the current leadership of UKIP. We have changed the name as we see no point in giving it free publicity.

What we find so odd is why somebody who has "had a few calls and texts" asking him if he is responsible for a particularly nasty blog, should widen the circle of enquirers by proclaiming, on the worldwide net, that he is not "Spastyk". Bizarre behaviour from a bizarre individual.

Some might quote from Shakespeare's Hamlet- "The lady doth protest too much, methinks." We would never be that cynical.

No comments:

Post a Comment